Dusty, dirty and damp environments are no place for your average portion scale. If your application calls for a scale that can stand up to the elements, or at least a water hose, you're in the right place. VisionTechShop washdown portion scales are perfect for food prep, fishing, packaging, etc. and can stand up to water like a champ!
How to calibrate TVS
Please watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8R00qW86L8
1. First, turn on the scale. Press and hold “TARE” key and press “ON/OFF” key during self-check until display shows “F1 CAL”.
2. Then press the calibration switch, which is located below the battery with a sharp material.
3. Press “ZERO” to confirm and display will show LB
4. Press “ZERO” to confirm and display will show “unload”
5. Press “ZERO” again and select the max calibration weight value by pressing “TARE” to select the weight value. (2lb, 4lb, or 6lb).
6. Place the weight on the platform.
When the stable indicator is on, press “ZERO“ key to confirm and “PASS” message will be shown on display.
7. Scale will restart.
8. In case display shows any error message or incorrect measurement, repeat the calibration steps stated above again.