For issues related to product availability, services or concerns.
ask an expert
[VisionTechShop] TVS Portion Control Stainless Steel Washdown Scale Series
TVS Single Display
Subcribe to back in stock notification
You may also be interested
- Provides IP65 protection against dust and liquids, Stainless Steel Construction
- Lb/Oz/Kg/grams switchable, Easy Operating, NTEP Approved Legal for Trade, Coc #19-058
- Stable & Durability, low profile and Compact Size, Easy to Clean Stainless Steel removable platter for easy cleaning, Platter Size 9.2 x 7.6inch(W x D)
- Adapter included, Battery Operated
- Capacity 6lb x 0.001lb, 96oz x 0.02oz, 3kg x 0.0005kg, 3000g x 0.5g
- Capacity 12lb x 0.002lb, 192oz x 0.05oz, 6kg x 0.001kg, 6000g x 1g
- Capacity 30lb x 0.005lb, 480oz x 0.1oz, 12kg x 0.002kg, 12000g x 2g
- Capacity 60lb x 0.01lb, 960oz x 0.2oz, 25kg x 0.005kg, 25000g x 5g
- Size: 9.6 x 11.8 x 5.0inch / 242.9 x 299.7 x 126.7mm(W x D x H), Net Weight: 9.3lb/4.2kg
How to calibrate TVS
Please watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8R00qW86L8
1. First, turn on the scale. Press and hold “TARE” key and press “ON/OFF” key during self-check until display shows “F1 CAL”.
2. Then press the calibration switch, which is located below the battery with a sharp material.
3. Press “ZERO” to confirm and display will show LB
4. Press “ZERO” to confirm and display will show “unload”
5. Press “ZERO” again and select the max calibration weight value by pressing “TARE” to select the weight value. (2lb, 4lb, or 6lb).
6. Place the weight on the platform.
When the stable indicator is on, press “ZERO“ key to confirm and “PASS” message will be shown on display.
7. Scale will restart.
8. In case display shows any error message or incorrect measurement, repeat the calibration steps stated above again.
How to Change TVS Units [Including lb.oz]
Please watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3t__2PV1Rk&t=5s